Bad Blood Films are looking for Executive Producer, Professional, and TRIBE investment partners to join us on this fantastic journey in creating a new horror icon for the modern age with exclusive perks and a healthy return on investment.
From the award-winning team behind folklore horror 'Sacrilege', comes a new take on an old evil. Writer/Director David Creed and Producer Mark Kenna will bring their nightmarish vision for 'The Rippers Ghost' to life when it shoots later this year.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER INVESTOR
OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES
Executive Producers are offered ALL the Professional and Tribe investor perks PLUS:
- Executive Producer (EP) opening and end credit(s) on the completed film
- x2 tickets to exclusive pre-premiere cocktails with cast & crew
- x8 tickets to the World Premiere & exclusive World Premiere VIP After Party
- Press announcement through Bad Blood Films and participating industry publications and websites (inc. IMDb), of you or your company as an Executive producer
- Subject to scheduling, a personal ‘Meet and Greet’ with the Director and Producer at BAFTA
- Subject to satisfactory relationship, guaranteed EP on the next film subject to conditions
OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES
Professional Investors are offered ALL the Tribe investor perks PLUS:
- Your name in the end credits after crew + IMDb credit
- x6 tickets to the World Premiere
- x6 tickets to the exclusive World Premiere VIP After Party
- Company name & logo on the Bad Blood Films website
- On-set access to the production during the shoot including a personal “Meet and Greet’ with the Director & Producer.
TRIBE INVESTOR TIERS
‘BASEBALL BAT’ INVESTOR
- Min investment: £1,000
- Credit in the movie
- x2 tickets to the World Premiere
- Entry into prize draw for a pair of tickets to the exclusive World Premiere VIP After Party (20 pairs offered)
- Monthly film newsletter and progress updates (from project green-lit)
- Min investment: £3,000
- All the above BASEBALL BAT perks PLUS Signed OFFICIAL poster
- Guaranteed pair of tickets to the exclusive World Premiere VIP After Party
- Min investment: £5,000
- All the above perks PLUS VIP goodie bag
- x2 VIP Set visit passes
- Min investment: £10,000
- All the above perks PLUS An extra pair of tickets to the World Premiere & VIP After Party
- Featured Extra in the movie
Q: WHY BAD BLOOD FILMS?Bad Blood Films is an award-winning independent British horror and thriller film production company with a studio approach to filmmaking. Their debut feature film 'Sacrilege' secured a UK theatrical release, multiple-territory release including a full home-entertainment VOD/DVD release in US/Canada as well as being OFFICIALLY selected for 6 festivals winning 'Best Concept' at the Horror Bowl Movie Awards & 'Best Female Cinematographer' at the Toronto International Women's Film Festival. Sacrilege is represented by International horror specialist sales company Devilworks selling into 16 territories (2021) including a full Home Entertainment VOD release with a focused digital marketing campaign into North American and Canada including a DVD release through Walmart, the largest physical distributor in the US. Being selected as one of 40 International production companies represented at the prestigious Film London’s ‘Production Finance Market’, we have secured International sales REASON8 for 'The Rippers Ghost’, an established independent UK sales company whose track record is solid and whose profile is fast ascending. They have already pre-sold international territories at Berlinale 2021 with a global interest in this commercial and franchisable IP. With the streamers and cinemas thirsty for content in this current climate, we are confident we know what the horror audience want and understand the markets in these very challenging and exchange times. We believe the future of film is now, the rise of the independent film production is here and we’re ready to produce great horror that will help shape the next decade of horror.
Q: DOES INVESTING IN THE HORROR/THRILLER GENRE PROVIDE A RETURN?Absolutely! The horror film industry has grossed $8.9 billion over the last 20 years and is the most profitable genre over the past 15 years. Investing in ‘The Rippers Ghost’ offers the opportunity to receive not only a healthy return on investment, but perks and incentives that are exclusive to the Film and Entertainment industry.
Q: HOW DO YOU ACHIEVE THE SAME QUALITY AS THE BIG STUDIOS?We have already attached top industry talent in production and post production and are busy securing globally recognised actors for the standout lead roles. Through our extensive industry relationships we're able to bring up-and-coming talent together with experienced film professionals, cutting-edge technology and world-class post-production facilities to create a product that sits besides the major film studios.
Q: WHY MAKE YOUR FILMS TO THIS LEVEL?We’re always looking to push the boundaries, challenging the perception of independent film with a goal to stand beside the Hollywood blockbusters, immersing our audiences worldwide, bringing them closer to the stories, offering an experience. This simplifies distribution, helps with marketing and allows us to maximise a world-wide release and return on investment.
Q: IS THERE MORE TO BAD BLOOD FILMS?Yes, we firmly believe in giving back and have already sponsored one charity bike ride from John O’Groats to Lands End to raise money and awareness for the mental Health Charity MIND as well as supporting local businesses and their communities where our films are made by contracting where possible, local catering, accommodation and equipment as well as offering the community the opportunity to be a part of the production. We work with innovative companies such as Dolby, Motion Impossible, ACES Academy and Sundog Toolkit, an innovative cloud-based specialist company for media that's now been acquired by Deluxe. Sacrilege used the worlds first robot Dolly and we're very proud of that. We also work closely with local film schools and universities such as Screenology and the University West of England (UWE), offering students the opportunity to work on a professional film set as well as holding seminars to aid in their learning. We believe in creating opportunity for our young people which is why the Students at the University West of England who worked on the foley for Sacrilege, recorded at Peter Gabriels Realworld Studios also came to the world premiere at the Cineworld 'Empire; Leicester Square the following month, as did The Waterfalls, an unsigned 'BBC Introducing' indie band here in the UK who provided the track 'Homewrecker' for the film Sacrilege, an experience they will never forget.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS